3.25.2010

We've moved!!!

We are officially moving our blog, HERE to

www.thekovashfamily.blogspot.com

I'm really excited because I think I'll be able to update more often and also change up the looks of our blog periodically!  We have had kovash.net for 4 years and I did not want to lose anything that we'd previously posted, so I've copy and pasted all posts from our other blog here along with their original post date!  There were 100!!!!  It took awhile, but I think it'll all be worth it.  You'll probably notice some things changing over the next few weeks while I'm "playing" with our blog and figuring everything out.

So.... follow us or bookmark us and keep up with us. 

The Kovash Family - Wade, Whitney, Sterling and Hudson

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to your new home! I got your facebook message and will respond today, promise! Eveything looks great!

    ReplyDelete