3.19.2010

The "KING" of Country 6.11.2009

I had the opportunity to attend the George Strait concert for the 7th time. My mom, aunt, uncle, 2 cousins & their friends headed out to Arlington to Cowboys Stadium. We had a blast, although I did miss Wade. After all, George Strait is the reason we’re married and have 2 amazing sons. He had a prior obligation to play in his fraternity’s golf tournament, besides my mom was super excited to take his place! Shout out to my sister for missing out on the fun & babysitting the boys for me. Love you Auntie Tay Tay!


Cowboys Stadium
Me with Stephanie, Bailey and my mom


My cousins & their friends (they looked way cuter than I did so I chose to only take the picture!) My cousin, Bailey, works at Johnny B’s and she was not too thrilled with taking her picture with this sign and made her friend Ashley hold it!

George had Jerry open the roof for us about half way through, it was pretty neat to be there the first time the roof was opened up. It takes 12 minutes to fully open

No comments:

Post a Comment