3.17.2010

Spring is in the Air! 5.14.2008

The last month has been a busy with it finally staying nice enough outside to play all the time, eating popsicles, lying on Daddy’s hammock, watching the baby bird hatch and going to our first Ranger’s game.  Whoooooa I get tired just thinking about it.
Sterling has his last swimming lesson this Sat. and I am amazed at how much he has learned.  I am so excited to take him swimming this summer and have him enjoy being in the pool.  We have also become OBSESSED with anything “Cars” related.  I think Wade and I have memorized the movie after having watched it everyday for 2 weeks straight (no exaggeration).  It’s now hidden and it seems to distract him a little.  I bought Toy Story this week to see if we could at least add something else to the mix!
Sterling has become very interested in his letters and numbers.  All we do in the bath tub is identify them with the sponges he has and he’s getting better about counting to five.  All sports are still his favorite pastime.  We have added some animals to the zoo: gorilla, hyena, donkey, alligator, skunk and lobster.  I’m running out of sounds, so if anyone has any suggestions, I’m all ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment