3.17.2010

Quick Update 12.31.2008

On Hudson:
I had a doctor’s appointment on Monday and Hudson is doing great!  His heart beat was 147, he weighs about 3 1/2 pounds and he was head down, although the doctor said he can still turn around, which he seems to do frequently, making my belly look like a wave pool!

On Sterling:
We have been super busy the past few weeks and out of town.  As many of you have probably noticed I did not get Christmas cards out this year.  Sterling was the ring bearer in one of Wade’s pledge brother’s weddings in Ada, Oklahoma December 20.  I had planned to use a picture from the wedding, but unfortunately Sterling ended up with an ear infection the Thurs. before the wedding and really was not up for pictures that weekend.  John David and Mary’s wedding, however, was beautiful and we had a fantastic time!

Once I get all the pictures from Christmas downloaded onto my computer, I’ll post some pictures from Christmas.  Sterling was so much fun and enjoyed unwrapping his gifts, although he was a little overwhelmed by all the Santa left him.  I guess he was a really good boy this year!!!

We hope everyone has a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment