3.17.2010

Our Rooms 2.18.2009

Here are some pictures of Sterling & Hudson’s rooms.  I’m sure we’ll keep adding stuff to both of them, but for now they’re mostly done.
 
 Sterling’s room:
Sterling’s room still has the golf theme from when he was born.  The wooden golf clubs were my dad’s and the black & white golf pictures are from my uncle, Terry.  
 
Hudson’s room:
It was very difficult for me to get a “vision” for Hudson’s room.  I knew I wanted something neutral, but it is so difficult to find for a little boy.  I love the way it’s all come together though and turned out.  My grandmother found the dresser & Wade painted it.  He really had the “vision” for Hudson’s room & I can’t take credit for anything except the bedding and his name.  Wade drew all the canvases and I helped him paint a few.  There are still a few more things we’re waiting on to make his room complete, but we’re ready for him whenever he decides to arrive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment