3.23.2010

SAMmy 9.2.2009

We’ve really been working on potty training with Sterling.  He does GREAT at school, but not as good at home.  We made a potty chart and once he poo-pooed in the potty 10 times he was able to get a fish (those of you with toddlers understand how wonderful this is)!  Well...he DID it!!!!  Goooooo Sterling!!!!  Daddy helped Sterling pick out the name Sammy after Sam Bradford, just in time for football season.

 
Besides potty training Sterling is really growing up!  He moved up to “The Big Boy” class.  His first day in there when I went to pick him up he told me, “Mommy, I moved on!”  At least he gets it.  I was a little nervous because he LOVED his previous teacher, Ms. Ashley.  He now gets to eat in the kitchen (instead of in the classroom), go to General Assembly with the director and best of all play on the big boy playground.  All of these things are wonderful, but Mommy is excited about him learning to write.  He’s already learned how to spell RED, write the letter A and cut with scissors in a straight line and it’s only been a week and a half!  I’m so glad he loves school.  I just hope it continues as he gets older.

No comments:

Post a Comment