3.18.2010

Busy, Busy, Busy 5.6.2009

Where do I begin???  The Kovash family has had a lot going on in the last few weeks.  Friends visiting from Oklahoma, Sterling catching his first fish in “our” lake, Hudson’s first road trip, Mommy going back to work & Hudson turning 2 months old!  Whew, I get tired just thinking about it.
 Sterling dressed up for cowboy day at school
Sterling, and my uncle, Terry playing in the backyard.  He thought this was hilarious!
The boys and my aunt, Beth

Wade had gone to Oklahoma City when they came to visit and ran the Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon Relay with some of his pledge brothers.  It was a fun weekend for everyone.
Sterling with the turtles at the Jenks Aquarium in Oklahoma
Sterling singing to the fish

We headed to Tulsa last weekend for one of Wade’s fraternity brother’s wedding.  Sterling had his “special day” at the Jenks Aquarium and then Aunt Kara babysat the boys that evening while Mommy & Daddy went to Matt & Tara’s wedding.  It was beautiful and as always we had a fabulous time just hanging out with everyone.
 The BETA boys

Well, I am officially back at work!  For the last 2 weeks Grandee & Gigi have been here taking care of Hudson, but next week he’s off to daycare.  I am so lucky that Hudson has also decided to start sleeping through the night, which I must say makes going back to work a little easier.
 
I hope to get another update this weekend when I have a little more time.  I’ve been making a list of all the funny little things Sterling has done lately and it hopefully give all you some laughs too!

No comments:

Post a Comment