3.23.2010

Lots Going On 2.12.2010


Our blog had some technical difficulties so I have a lot of catching up to do.  
 
STERLING.....
Sterling got a big boy haircut!  So handsome!
 With the weather a little chilly lately, Sterling’s been doing a lot of painting!  He wants to be a painter when he grows up!
 He's been playing tennis (inside)
and even learned how to work my Ipod!
BEST of all he’s moved into a toddler bed.  I know, he’s 3yrs old!!!  Last month, he learned how to climb out so we decided to go for it.  He absolutely loves it and doesn’t crawl out.  What a big boy!!!
 
HUDSON.....
Talk about a BIG boy, I can’t believe how much he changes every day.
 
What a sweet smile!
He loves making silly sounds with his mouth!
and playing with Sterling’s toys and putting EVERYTHING in his mouth!
 
I'm gonna get you!!!
 
Hudson does NOT like hats, bibs or hoods.  He pulls everything off!

He has a sweet tooth just like the rest of us
AND even makes messes!
 
Hudson loves this ball, well any ball really.  He chases them all over the house!
He plays with the pots and pans while I’m cooking!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment