3.18.2010

Oh Man! 5.29.2009

“Oh, Man” is Sterling’s response to most everything. Sometimes I don’t know where Sterling gets the things he says & other times, I know exactly where he gets them, oops!!!  So, here’s what Sterling’s been up to:
_ The other day I couldn’t understand what he was trying to say.  I said, “Mommy, doesn’t understand what you’re saying.”  Sterling repeated himself & I magically understood.  HIs response was, “That’s what I was saying, Mommy!”  
 - I think I tell Sterling that we “HAVE” to do something or “NEED” to do something way to much because now when Sterling wants something he NEEDS milk, or HAS to watch “Sharkboy & Lavagirl” (his new favorite movie) amongst many other things he thinks he has to have!!!
 - When we get to do something new Sterling says, “That’s so cool!”  He likes being cool
 - Sterling HATES when Hudson cries and tries to sooth him as soon as he does.  He’s also very protective of him when people he doesn’t know look at him.  I think they’re going to be great friends as soon as Hudson can play.
 - Sterling has his 1st chore & really loves being responsible for something.  Every night he has to feed Tyson his dinner & if Wade or I do it for him, he gets really upset.  I’m sure one day it’ll be us getting upset because Sterling’s NOT doing his chores, but we’ll take what we can get when we can get it.
 Feeding the birds is one of Sterling's favorite things to do at the zoo!
We got to see a special otter show, but Sterling didn't understand why he couldn't feed the otters his bird seed?!
Sterling's favorite thing about fishing is playing with the worms!

No comments:

Post a Comment