3.23.2010

Hudson's Baptism and 7 months 10.5.2009

 Our family 10-3-2009
This Saturday we had Hudson’s Baptism.  It was beautiful and I love that he and Sterling wore the same Baptism gown.  I can’t wait to pass it down in many years.....  Hudson did NOT like the water being poured on his head, but he got over it pretty quickly!
 Our family with Hudson's Godparents and my Godkids
Hudson with Grandee and Papa (top) and Gigi (bottom)

Hudson is also 7 months old!  I forgot how fun this age was with Sterling, but it’s definitely one of my favorites during the baby years.  Hudson is eating up a storm, although he likes his fruits more than his veggies.  He also loves his sippy cup & we’ve started working with little finger foods.  In the last few weeks Huddy has also been sleeping through the night EVERY night and goes to bed without having to be rocked.  Although it makes me a little sad to not have my nightly cuddle time I know as he gets older this is going to be wonderful since Sterling was 1 1/2 before he went to sleep without being rocked!
 
That’s all for now.  We hope to be able to get outside and enjoy this cooler weather if it would ever stop raining and the mosquitoes would go away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment