3.23.2010

6 months 9.2.2009

My baby boy will be 6 months old on Friday!!!  WOW, is all I can say.  I know I say this all the time, but he’s the happiest baby and we are so blessed to have him in our lives.  He doesn’t go to the doctor until next week so I don’t know his “stats” yet, but I’ll tell you, he’s a chunk and he LOVES to eat.
Hudson is eating cereal and a #2 fruit in the morning and a #2 fruit & vegetable at night for dinner.
Hudson is a shark.  He has 2 teeth on the bottom, 1 on the top & has the other one on the top with a corner pushed through.  He has 2 more teeth on the bottom that I can see & feel, but they haven’t popped up just yet.  Hudson is trying to crawl.  He wants to chase after Sterling.  He gets up on all 4’s and rocks back and forth.  The 3 of us keep trying to show him how to crawl, but backwards is the only way he seems to go.  
Hudson laughs hysterically at everything Sterling does.  Especially if it involves Sterling running, throwing or acting silly.  Sterling thinks it’s pretty awesome to be so admired.

 Prince Charming

No comments:

Post a Comment