3.17.2010

Dirty Boy 1.13.2009

As I’ve gone through pictures lately I’ve noticed that Sterling is frequently “dirty” in them.  Maybe I should rephrase that, “messy!”  It seems I take the majority of pictures after he’s just done eating, I guess because this is when he’s most happy.  He’s really into the doing everything himself phase so his face is not always as clean as his mommy would like it.  I’d thought I’d share a few of our “dirty” pictures because those seem to be some of the best smiles!
This was after our first trip to the movie theatre.  He had an Icee, which he refused to drink through the straw.  It took us all evening to get the red off of his arms & hands.
 It doesn't seem to bother him.
You can see a little bit of chocolate on his face!
 Again, chocolate on his face.  I promise he does eat "real" food.
 Enjoying the "Happy Birthday Jesus" cake, or should we say the icing!

No comments:

Post a Comment