3.17.2010

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! 12.15.2009

Living in Texas most of my life I’ve known the weather could change at a moment’s notice.  However, rarely do I remember having a 30 degree one day and an 80 degree day the next!  I asked Wade if we could move to Miami, because I absolutely HATE being cold.  At least Sterling like his mittens!!!!  When we put them on he says, “CHOMP, CHOMP!”  I don’t know where this kid gets some of the things he does!

Sterling has also become quite the helper.  He loves helping Wade and I both any way he can.  He pulls up a chair while I’m cooking dinner now and helps cook.  Even better is that he also likes to clean up!  Really, I think he just likes to play in the water, but hey, it’s a start. 

Icing on the cookies!  They look so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment