3.23.2010

Sterling turns 3! 11.23.2009

WOW!  I can’t believe our “baby” is turning 3.  People always tell you how quickly your kids grow up and boy it’s true.  I feel like Sterling was just born and he has been a complete blessing in our lives & definitely keeps us on our toes.  I think he’s going to be a handful and quite the jokester, but also very studious.  He LOVES school and has a memory like his Wade when it comes to school.  Here’s what our big boy is up to at 3!
    - Sterling can identify all of his letters and numbers 1-10
    - Sterling LOVES to read, especially informational books.  I’ve learned more about reptiles in the last year then I ever cared to know!
    - Speaking of animals, Sterling definitely has a soft spot in his heart for animals.  He knows many snakes and lizards by name, loves the zoo and helping with his animals around the house. 1 dog, 2 cats, and a fish are all we handle right now, I hope he never asks for his own snake!
     - While he’s getting his intelligence from Wade, he’s learned to whine from me, I do hate to admit.  I don’t know how my mom did it because it drives me insane...we’re working on the whining, but haven’t made too much progress yet!
     - Sterling has quite a vocabulary and is a chatterbox.  He rarely stops talking (unless he’s mad), and the things he says....Wade and I laugh all the time.
    - Last, I am proud to say Sterling is a fabulous BIG brother.  He loves Hudson and has been really good about sharing most of his toys.  He is definitely a big helper during dinner time and keeps Hudson entertained while I’m cooking.
 
We are looking forward to another great year and watching Sterling grow and learn even more.  Here are some pictures from his Spiderman themed party!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment