3.17.2010

Surviving the Flood 7.13.2007

Is everyone else as tired of the rain as we are?  Luckily, we’ve had a few pretty days this week, but more rain is predicted.  One thing about it, the rain has made for a pleasant summer.
I can’t believe I only have one more month of summer, which means one more month with Sterling.  Although, not staying home with Mommy all day will probably be a good thing, considering he thinks he now must be attached to my hip.  I also got a job!  YEA!  As long as I can get all my paperwork together in the next couple of weeks, everything looks good.  I’ll be teaching 6th grade Language Arts and Reading which is exactly what I wanted, so I’m thrilled.
Wade takes the Bar, 1 week from Tues.  AHHHHH!  I know he and we (Sterling and I) will be happy to have all to ourselves again.
AND Sterling!  He is so much fun and FUNNY!  He makes us laugh constantly and even cracks himself up.  He thinks he’s pretty cute.  My sister says we’re making him narcissistic, but hey, he’s cute.  He’s started crawling, or inching around, but can get around pretty good, as long as he thinks nobody’s watching.  He has also started watching Sesame Street (he loves Oscar the Grouch) and loves reading his Baby Signs book.  This boy can eat!  He’s gone on strike from baby food.  With 6 teeth now, and 2 more on the way he says, “Give me the real thing!” 
Sterling also has a new friend, Macie, who was born July 9.  He can’t wait until she is big enough to play.
We hope everyone is staying dry and enjoying the sun while you can, you never know how long it might last.

No comments:

Post a Comment