3.17.2010

How will he be? 12.15.2008

Sterling’s Godparents welcomed a baby boy, Will, on Tuesday, December 9!  We were able to visit them for a bit on Saturday before heading to Rob & Carolina’s for a double baby shower and the Heisman Trophy presentation (see previous blog).  
 
I was curious to see how Sterling would react to this new baby and Mommy holding the baby, but he actually did pretty good.  Not to say that he would have preferred me to not be holding baby Will, but he tolerated it!
 
Sterling said he didn’t like baby Will because he goes “Ahhhhh, ahhhhh!”  I think he was just a little scared.  Needless to say there are no pictures of Sterling & Will because Sterling would have no part of it, but I’m sure we’ll have plenty in the future!  
 
So, welcome to the world Will!!!!  I guess only time will tell how Sterling will act when a newborn arrives at his house...
 
He did do better that evening with Baby Cooper.  I guess the older they are, the better.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment