3.16.2010

Childbirth Classes 10.3.2006

Childbirth classes began last night!  Everything was going great, until the breathing exercises, and I got us in trouble.  Yes!  Whitney, the school teacher started laughing uncontrollably and I couldn’t stop.  Of course, it wasn’t my fault! (How many times a day do you think I hear that!?)  Wade was the loudest one in the room (even though he doesn’t think so), and so I began laughing.  Needless to say I don’t know that we will be practicing that particular breathing exercise in the delivery room.

We also had a doctor’s appointment yesterday and Sterling is still doing great.  His heartbeat was 144 and Dr. Parker said he weighed around 4lbs.  He is head down, measuring between 32 & 33 weeks and just waiting until his birthday!  It will be here before we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment