3.17.2010

Summer Fun! 8.25.2007


It’s amazing how summer goes by even faster when you’re an adult than when you’re a kid.  Luckily, it has not been super hot this summer, so we haven’t fried ourselves.

I start school on Monday in Castleberry ISD.  I love my principal and everyone I work with so I think it’s going to be a great year.  Wade has started his job and really likes it.  Sterling began going to his in home daycare with Ms. Sherry this week and already has a buddy about his age.  He seems to really enjoy playing with the other kids.  In fact, he’s exhausted and has become my good sleeper again.

I didn’t realize it had been quite so long since I’d updated.  The only computer we can update on right now is the one in Granbury and things are so busy right now when we do get here we don’t always have time.  On that note, many of you would not believe how much Sterling has grown.  He has become very photogenic and loves the camera (as you will see in his pictures).  He’s a speed racer and can easily escape our view.  He’s also found a love for dog food, will only eat people food and has 8 teeth!  Mommy and Daddy are betting on who’s name he’ll say first.  However, I’m convinced he’ll say neither and say something random first.

OU Football starts next weekend.  I can’t believe another season is already here.  Hopefully, we’ll get to see everyone at some tailgates.  GO OU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment