4.14.2011

Time for "tea"

Today was the boys' "tea" party at school for The Week of the Young Child celebration.  Parents and grandparents were invited for juice and cookies and they had all the students art work displayed in the gym.  I forgot my camera, so my iPhone photos are not the best, but they'll work.
I love seeing what all the kid's say when asked questions.  This one especially made me laugh!
This is some of Sterling's special art work.  That's a picture of him throwing a snow ball at his Daddy, he just let Hudson and I be there :)
Hudson was very proud of his handprint butterfly.  And, on his all about me page that squiggly thing is a picture of mac & cheese, his favorite food. 


Their school is absolutely amazing and they LOVE leaving me every morning, which makes me one happy Mama!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment