4.25.2011

Allergies...

While both S & H are both allergic to peanuts, they both have seasonal allergies too(they can thank their dad later!)  And, just like everyone else in the South, theirs have been particularly bad lately.  Sneezing, coughing, scratchy voice in the morning, watering eyes....ANNOYING!  This, is our best friend.
I should probably invest in some stock!

This weekend Sterling and I had this conversation after he had a sneezing attack.
S: "When will my allergies go away?"
M: "ummmm....probably never, you'll always have them."
S: "Maybe when I get tall?"
M: "Daddy's tall and he has allergies."
S: "Ugh...I don't like allergies, allergies are RUDE!"  
M: "Yes, they are!"

So, there you go.  According to a 4 year old, allergies are RUDE, and I must admit, I agree!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with Sterling! Allergies ARE rude! Jackson has them so bad this year. He is on 2 allergy meds, and also has to do breathing treatments until June. Both Scott and I have them as well, and they are particularly terrible this year! I hope your boys feel better, soon.

    ReplyDelete