4.29.2011

Catchy Songs

My mom always used to sing this song to us when we got out of the bathtub...

"I see your hiney, so white and shiney, you better hide it, before I bite it!"

If you've never heard it, you're probably thinking...WHAT?!  It's catchy, so naturally I sing it to Sterling and Hudson when they get out of the bath.  Sterling runs from me and Hudson says, "No, Mommy!"  


Well...the other day when I picked the boys up from school his teacher said to me. "Thank you for the our new class song."  I was a little confused, so she proceeded to tell me that Sterling sang it on the playground and taught it to all of his friends.  11 4 year olds were running around the playground singing, "I see your hiney" to each other.  While I was slightly embarrassed, it made me a laugh a little bit too.  After all, you can't blame he and his friends....it's catchy!

No comments:

Post a Comment