4.10.2011

iPhone Madness

When I got a new phone, my old one became Sterling's so he can play his games whenever he wants to.  He's really funny about it because he tells me he's going to take in places with him in case someone calls him....REALLY?!  I don't know who he thinks is going to call, but, he he's prepared, just in case.

Needless to say, Hudson has to get in on the fun too, so my phone is still being used by someone other than myself!



Wade and I were talking the other day about how technological kids were today and how they'll never really know paper books, maps, home phones, or life without anything you want to know at your fingertips.  I know it's cool and I almost can't remember life with those things, but it's also very surreal that they're so young and can already work electronics better than me!  Welcome to 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment