4.12.2011

80's Day

I scoured the internet for over a week trying to figure out the perfect outfits for the boys for 80's day!!!  In the end I went with a preppy 80's guy.  Let's be honest, the style hasn't changed too much, especially in the way of boys since the 80's so they pretty much looked exactly the way they do every other day besides a popped collar.  I searched for some rock band t-shirts, but couldn't find any in their sizes. Oh well,  it was a great excuse to snap some cute pictures of Ster & Hud this morning!

Hudson was being a total CHEESE ball!
Sterling refused to wear his sweater tied around his neck...luckily it was chilly this morning so he just wore it with the collar popped!
Yellow was the brightest color polo shirt I could find in Hud's closet
 No matter what decade we're in they're always cute to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment