12.08.2010

Our favorites!

I love decorating the tree and looking at all the ornaments through the years.  Sterling was very interested in many of them this year and wanted us to tell them why we had some of the ones we did.  Wade's parents and sister get us new ornaments every year and it's one of my favorite gifts because they always have a wonderful memory for the year behind them!

Here are some of our favorites...

 This ornament one of my students gave me my first year teaching!  That's Wade and I!!!
 Wade's parents gave us this one for our first Christmas to remind us of our Honeymoon in Maui!
 Wade's sister even gave Tyson his own ornament and me this one of the Eiffel Tower after our trip to Paris
 Of course I have a Tri Delta ornament!
 This is my ornament of Harold Square in NYC!  My sister, Aunt Beth and Uncle Terry visited for the lighting of the Christmas Tree and it was the coldest I have ever been in my entire life!
 One of my students gave me this singing ornament from Schoolhouse Rock.  I directed the musical for our school that year and he was the "bill" in the play!  It even plays, "I'm just a Bill!"
The viewfinder is Sterling's new ornament from last year and it really works!
 Sterling and Hudson both love this rocking horse that changes colors.  Sterling got it his first Christmas and this year he asked about it as soon as we got the ornaments out.  It was the first one up on the tree!
This is Hudson's first Christmas ornament - thank you Mr. Stork
  
Merry Christmas

1 comment: