12.22.2010

Christmas Treats!

Sterling had his party last week at school.  As a teacher, I've received every gift under the sun from my students.  It's always very sweet, especially with middle schoolers, because you know they chose it just for you!  I do have to say, gift cards are always my favorite, you just can't go wrong with a gift card.  So, Sterling gave Starbucks gift cards to his teachers this year.
Lucky for me they were out of the gift card sleeves.  Thanks to the Starbucks guy for hooking me up with their cups to make my own cute little "holder"
 I put them in sack and they were done!  Sterling wanted to give his teachers red, since it's his favorite color, so Hudson naturally got the green!  Easy, cute and YUMMY! 

Next, were treats for their friends, Reindeer Food, Santa's reindeer get hungry too!  While, it was an easy project, it was rather time consuming.  Thanks to Wade for cutting out all the toppers for me!


I found the poem online, created my own toppers and printed them on regular paper.

Reindeer Food Recipe
Oats
Green and Red sugar sprinkles (these shine in the light of the moon and help Santa find his way to your house)

Sterling really loved giving all of his teachers and friends their Christmas Presents this year.  I hope they enjoy them too!


1 comment: