12.30.2010

Christmas Fun!

I can't believe Christmas is over!  It was such whirlwind and December snuck up on me and then flew right by!

 Hudson is fascinated with fire this year.  He insisted on sitting here to take a picture!
 Look at those beautiful blue eyes!

We headed to Grandee and Papa's for Christmas Eve.  The boys got a few fun toys that day and these super cute PJ's from Wade's aunt and uncle!
 Aunt Kara LOVES Toy Story and went to McDonald's during Toy Story 2 and got all the toys in happy meals and has been saving them!  Since Toy Story 3 came out this year so passed them on to Sterling and Hudson.  I think the 3 of them had a blast! (I wonder where Sterling got those blue eyes?!)

  Cute matching PJ's with their names!  And look at Hudson's little scrunch nose!  This was about 5 minutes before he had to go to the naughty spot!
I think he was worried Santa wouldn't bring him any toys, but luckily he had been pretty good all year and Sterling had been very good!
 Santa left a new jeep and ate a bite of all 3 cookies Sterling and Hudson made for him!
 Checking it out indoors!  Since it was so cold outside they didn't get to drive it for a few days!


We had to quickly load up Christmas morning and head to Gigi's house
 Ready to do it again
 Hudson liked ripping the paper off of  all of the presents
 The only thing Sterling asked for was this How to Train your Dragon toy and let me tell you it was difficult to find!  Thanks to my friend, Ilena in OKC and my cousin, Bailey for helping get it to Fort Worth!


 Sterling loved his new fishing pole and tackle box
 Happy Birthday, Jesus cake with Aunt Stephie

 Hudson liked playing in the trash!

 ...and peek-a-boo from behind the tree

 I think my grandparents liked their new chairs for the back porch

and, of course LOTS of Angry Bird was played.  In fact, I think Sterling had everyone download it on their phones and played LOTS of games!

Merry Christmas to ALL and to ALL a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment