12.09.2010

Little Einsteins

Sterling received this cool science experiment kit for his birthday and he couldn't wait to break it open.  Last weekend we finally had some time to get it out and play!  Both boys had a blast and it came with a TON of different experiments and all the stuff to complete them! 
My little Einsteins!  Hudson's hair actually resembles Einstein a bit!
The first experiment was making crystals, but I wasn't able to get any pictures because there was a lot of water in use and Hudson has already dumped it once!!!

Next up was the volcano!  I remember always loving the volcano explosion during science class and Sterling has talked about wanting to go to a volcano since he saw the movie Journey to the Center of the Earth!  I knew it was going to be a hit, and it was!



  Bubbling LAVA

 Look how interested Hudson is


Hudson LOVES the cheesy face!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Whitney! I just found your blog, and I'm loving all of your pictures! Your boys are sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete