5.24.2010

"Swims"

On Saturday the boys finished up their 5 weeks of swimming lessons.  Sterling started swimming lessons when he was 16 months old and I would recommend it for any and every toddler/child.  I can remember taking swimming lessons from the same lady my mom and uncle took swimming lessons from for years every summer, and while I hated it (because she made me open my eyes under water) it's definitely something my kids will do for many years. Sterling absolutely loves the water and we're around it so much in the summer that watching him be comfortable around it puts me at ease, just a little. So, if you haven't already, sign your kid up for swimming lessons.

Hudson swimming under water!
They had a graduation ceremony for all the kids to receive their diplomas
Hudson was not thrilled with his certificate
Giving Ms. Gaye a high-five after diving for the sea horse
Sterling swimming through the hula hoop - I think I'm going to get a hula hoop so we can practice this this summer
Learning survival skills for the lake!
He graduated!

No comments:

Post a Comment