5.11.2010

Red-eyed Tree Frog

Ok, so he doesn't really have red eyes, but he is a tree frog.  Sterling calls it a red-eyed tree frog because there's a Diego with such a thing.  One evening I was doing laundry and found this frog sitting on top of the dryer.

It scared me half to death, at first, and then I thought Wade was playing a joke on me.  Wade discovered after much research that evening that it was a tree frog and they can climb due to their sticky feet and he apparently thought on top of the dryer was a great place for him.  Knowing how much Sterling LOVES animals Wade decided to make "frog" part of the family.  We had aquarium already so he went and bought a bowl, limb and some crickets (which are like ANOTHER pet, Sterling LOVES them so much) to feed the frog.  So......we now have, 1 frog, 2 fish, 2 cats and 1 dog.  I can only imagine what other pets I might end up with before the boys are grown and on their own!  Sorry about the pictures it was hard to get a great shot.

He does LOVE his little branch.

No comments:

Post a Comment