4.07.2010

Twice as Hard

Having 2 kids makes picture taking even more of a challenge!  I try all of the time to get a picture of the boys together and it usually ends up something like this.  I tried in the house first.  They sat down next to each other and I thought, " Perfect!"  Well...maybe not.
Then, we moved outside, it was a beautiful morning and Sterling kind of didn't have bed head!
 Take 1
Take 2
Take 3
Take 4
Take 5 (with Tyson)

...and then I gave up!  Sterling was so easy and smiled every time he even saw the red light of the flash of the camera.  Now, he's usually too busy looking at Hudson trying to get him to look at me and by the time he does Sterling's not looking and....it's just a never ending circle.  I'm sure one day I'll look back at these pictures and laugh and love them, but right now group photos are frustrating!


No comments:

Post a Comment