4.05.2010

Easter Weekend Fun!

My family made the trip to Tyler on Saturday to celebrate Easter and my birthday! It was so much fun and Sterling couldn't wait for everyone to get here.  He had been talking about dying Easter Eggs with my cousins for a week!

First, they had to decorate the bunny cake!  It's a tradition - you may remember pictures of the same thing from last year
Isn't he cute?
Sterling is helping me blow out my candles for my 29th birthday!  Once they were all blown out he said, "I didn't need any help!"  Apparently, he was oblivious to the fact that it was MY birthday cake.  Gotta love being 3!

Then, the fun began.....dying Easter eggs.  These things sure are cute compared to my egg dying days!
Those blue gloves were awesome.  We would have definitely had some rainbow hands!
Briana, Sterling and Aunt Stephie with their monsters
The 3 eyed monster
Those are some good lookin' eggs
He had so much fun he fell asleep on the couch before everyone left.  Needless to say he was sad when he woke up and everyone was gone.

Don't think Hudson didn't have a good time even though he couldn't ice a cake or dye eggs!  He found Sterling's car from his 1st birthday and had a blast.  
He LOVED this card from my grandma

The next morning the Easter Bunny did not disappoint.
Sterling (in his PJ's) checking things out
This is going to be fun to look at bugs
Hudson liked to put everything in his mouth
and throw his new ball

I don't know if it was because we were outside or the fact that it was Sterling's 4th egg hunt, but he wasn't so interested in hunting eggs,  he enjoyed, but mixed in a little playing while hunting!

One of the goodies inside an egg
"Hmm...I wonder if anyone will notice if I get this egg?"
This is one of our cats that Hudson loves.  I think he's going to love animals just as much as Sterling does. 

I can't believe another holiday has come and gone. Time flies when you're having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment