10.12.2010

What's Cooking? Poppyseed Chicken

I stole this recipe from my friend, Carolina, but it's so yummy, I wanted to share!!!

Poppyseed Chicken
1 1/2 lbs. chicken breast
8 oz. sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 stick of butter
1 tube Ritz crackers
1 1/2 tbsp. poppy seeds
Cook chicken breast, then break into small pieces. Put into casserole dish. Mix sour cream and soup and pour over chicken. Melt butter. Mix Ritz cracker crumbs and poppy seeds into butter. Pour on top of casserole. Cook at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.

Instead of chicken breast I use these pre-grilled diced chicken breast!  They are heavenly, and my new "gotta have it," when you don't have a lot of time to prepare a meal and don't want to eat out!


 Ready for the oven
and just enough leftovers for lunch the next day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment