10.30.2010

Playing Hooky

Hudson was very sick this week with a virus.  Luckily, Grandee, Wade's mom came down to watch him on Wednesday, but he still wasn't 100% so I stayed home with him on Thursday.  His fever FINALLY broke and although he was a little fussy it was fun to spend some one on one time with my little guy!
He was being pretty silly at breakfast and didn't want to sit down in his high chair - I'm pretty sure he's just about "over" the whole high chair thing :(
This is how he would "sit"
 Then, he got mad and was telling me, "No, no!"  I'm such a mean Mommy!

After a nap he found Sterling's Elmo's that have been passed down to him.  He even wore them out in public to run a few errands with me.  He loved it!

He's telling me, "shoe, shoe!"
 

 I'm so glad your feet got bigger Bubba, because I LOVE your Elmo's!


No comments:

Post a Comment