10.11.2010

OOOOOOOOOOOOklahoma!!!!

The "game" group before heading to the fair
The OU vs. Texas game is that one weekend every year all Oklahoma and Texas fans look forward.  Not only is it a BIG game and at the State Fair, but it's a ton of fun for everyone to have an excuse to get together and hag out!

This year I "gave up" my ticket and hung out with Jenny and Will.  Justin went in my place to the game with Wade.  The mommys and kiddos headed to this awesome park that morning.  This is the only picture I got before my camera died!  But, Sterling loved climbing to the top because it was too hard and high for the babies to get to.
After the game me, Jenny and the kids headed to Dallas to meet up with Wade and Justin at the Lee's for their annual OU/tx Barbecue at their house!  My how things have changed.  Instead of "going out" in Dallas, like we did 10 years ago, this year was full of bounce houses, cookies, wagons and kids!!!
Hudson and Sally going for a ride!
Avery sharing her ice with Hudson
Sterling didn't really stop moving, which is why there are NO pictures of him!
October 2, 2010
Hudson, Whitney, Sterling, Wade, Jenny, Will and Justin


No comments:

Post a Comment