8.25.2010

Wheels

It's official Sterling has learned to ride his bicycle.  A few weeks ago he told Wade and I he wanted to go ride it....we had practiced a few times of the summer, but he never could get it going and was falling off even with training wheels, so it had just been sitting.  Well...I guess he knew he was ready because he can ride his bicycle!
Wade or I would go ahead of him and then he'd pass us!  He rode pretty far and to top it off it was a beautiful 87 degree evening and we didn't melt when we walked outside.  I'm so proud of our BIG boy!

Hudson has some "wheels" too.  He's found Stelring's wheelbarrow and carries/pushes it around whenever we're outside.  He even threw his B in it the other day so he'd have both hands free!
I can pick it up like this too!
What a strong boy!

I think we're all looking forward to this awesome weather so we can spend more time outside!  A blog to come tomorrow about the cool bug we found today too!  The joys of BOYS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment