8.19.2010

My "Home" Away From Home

It's Back to School for everyone on Monday, but I've spent the last week getting ready for the 2010- 2011 school year.  One of the many great things about being a teacher is having the opportunity to "start over" every school year.  Unfortunately, your classrooms is no exception!  After 7 years of teaching I have started to accumulate many things so I don't have to start over, but it still seems to take forever to get it all PERFECT for the first day!  So....here is my "HOME" away from Home!
The Writing Wall
 Takes you back to middle school, huh?!



This year our theme is "DARE to ROCK!"

I'll be ready on Monday!







So, here is where I spend more hours awake each day than my in own house and I must say I'm so thankful it's not a cubicle or staring at a computer because I might go crazy!

1 comment:

  1. Your room looks great!!! I'm teaching 7th and 8th grade English again so we can trade lessons again! I loved the lessons you sent me a couple of years ago. They were perfect! I can't wait to return the favor! I hope you have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete