8.16.2010

Gotta Have It?!

I have few friends/fellow bloggers that do a Lovin' It blog and well....I LOVE it.  I have a few things that "I GOTTA HAVE," and thought I'd share.

Fisher Price Aquarium and Rainforest

I realize Sterling is almost 4, but he still listens to his aquarium "fish" every night while going to sleep.  Sometimes he even turns it on when he wakes up in the middle of the night.  Hudson has this one, the rainforest, and listens to his usually in the morning when he's trying to wake up.  We can't thank you enough, Aunt Dana, for getting these for the boys!

The First Years Insulated Sippy Cups

Have you ever stood on the sippy cup aisle?  How do you know which ones REALLY won't leak, which ones have lids that stay on, etc....  Well, after purchasing EVERY sippy cup at Walmart, Babies R Us and Target these win at our house.  I am slowly transitioning to only these.  I mainly love them because they don't have the "stoppers" in them that you have to remove and then search for, especially when other people unload the dishwasher and then I have to search for them....that is BAD!  I wouldn't recommend these for new sippy cup users becuase they're a little harder to get liquid out of, especially at first and they're not completely spill proof.  However, my boys don't usually have any leftover milk in their cups so i don't have to worry about it!


The Pampered Chef Mix and Chop
Who ever designed this little gem, was a genius!  I use this almost every night...it's the best chopper, mixer, hamburger meat cooking utensil, EVER!

The Pampered Chef Mini Spatula
This little guy is also one of my favorites that we use all the time in the kitchen.  It's great for brownies, cornbread, fish sticks, etc.... and best of all it doesn't take up a ton of room in the kitchen drawer

1 comment:

  1. I love your post and I especially love the mix and chop! I dedicated an entire post just to that utensil! It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete