6.13.2010

"S" Week

Well...we have all survived our first week of SUMMER!  Since the boys aren't going to school this summer I decided to have a letter of the week, so what better letter to start off with then....S!  Sterling had a lot of fun with it and I may have gone a little overboard, but I think that's what made it so much fun! 

We started off the week wearing STRIPES and his SPACE SHIP SHIRT

Don't forget your SUNGLASSES


We decorated SUGAR COOKIES with STAR SPRINKLES

SILLY faces in STRIPES

Remember how Sterling loves taking pictures now?  Well...we had been waiting for awhile at Dr. SHARKEY'S office and we were the only people in the waiting room.  So, I gave Sterling my camera and told him to take pictures of everything that had a letter S in them.  He loved it and did a great job.  I will not bore you with the at least 20 pictures he took, but I was impressed with how well he did with this little "game."

SPAGHETTI for dinner

There are SO many things that start with S and we probably could have had S month!  Due to all the STORMS we had we didn't even get to go SWIMMING.  But, we also enjoyed SNO CONES, SLUSHIES, SYRUP, STRING CHEESE, SHREK and SOCCER (World Cup) this week too.  In celebration of Father's Day, F week is up next! 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6/15/2010

    I just started doing letters of the week for Haddee! Great minds think alike :)

    ReplyDelete