6.28.2011

The Sam Noble History Museum

Last week we took a trip down to Norman and visited the Sam Noble Museum of Natural History with the Varners.  It's a smaller museum, but perfect for the kids and gives a little look at Oklahoma History.

We hit the Discovery Room first and the kids wanted to dig for dinosaur bones!

Hudson enjoyed lining up all the birds.  Each one "tweeted" their own way, pretty interesting stuff!
I may just have 2 little scientist on my hands.  The microscope and skeleton were another huge hit!

(That's actually Brody and Meg, Hudson is hidden and Sterling had run on to something else, I'm sure)
Apparently the cool thing to do is pretend the mammoth is going to squish you!

Only Sterling was brave enough to lay down and take his chances!
 Checking out some dinos!
I think Sterling could have stayed there all day and checked things out.  While he was busy I got this shot of Hudson, Brody and Meg!  Looks like a ton of fun to me!
I'm sure we'll be back soon!

2 comments:

  1. So I never realized that the elephant is a mammoth. Brody called it an elephant and I just took his word. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I thought it was a mammoth, I could be totally wrong though!

    ReplyDelete