6.01.2011

End of the year program and silent auction

The boys had their end of the year program last week.  It's always a big production and Sterling LOVES to perform.  Hudson, not so much!  Hudson cried the whole time and had to be held by one of his teachers, but Sterling was the STAR of the show! 

He's the 4th one from the right in blue pants.  The quality is not great since it was on my phone, but he has a mad robot!
Here is just the robot once he got home. He is still practicing and has a robot that's even better now!

Before the program a silent auction is held.  This year we raised $1300 to help the boys' school buy some new playground equipment.  I was in charge and it was a lot of work, but turned out to be a success!
All of the auction items
 Each class made a canvas art designed by one of the mom's.  You Are My Sunshine was made by Hudson's class.
And, the straw art by Sterling's
This is a blanket my talented grandmother put together after the Sterling's friends drew self portraits!  It brought in $50!  

It was such a wonderful night and I know I've said this 100 times, but we are going to miss The Growing Stick so much next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment