1.21.2011

iPhone Photos

Many pictures I take, I take with my iPhone.  My camera is not always convenient and by the time I go get it out, the cute moment has already passed!  If you're friends with me on Facebook many of these you have probably already seen, but they were just too cute to not share again!

                                     

He was seriously acting like a little bird while Daddy fed him some chocolate shake on New Year's Eve!  He would hold his mouth open and just grunt!

                                         
 Sterling enjoyed his big boy day!  After his 4 year check-up (and 5 shots) we took him to a Hibachi restaurant and then to see Yogi Bear.  I think it wore him out!

This picture is old, but I LOVE it!  It was date night with Mommy at Wendy's while Daddy was at the Big XII Championship!

While the quality is not great, I love being able to snap pictures whenever I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment