7.24.2012

DISNEYLAND

 It's totally cliche, but no other word can describe our day at Disneyland other than Magical!  The day was all I had hoped it would be and more and we couldn't get enough! 

 Waiting in line for Peter Pan, our first ride of the day! 
 and Hudson as he got off the ride, "I want to ride it again!"
 Next, it was off to the carousel
 and Dumbo!  Funny story, when I was 6, my parents took me to Disney World, the only thing I wanted to ride was Dumbo....after waiting in line for 1 hour, it broke and I never got to ride it!  I finally had my chance!

 Wade grew up going to Disney Land and always got a hat from the Mad Hatter store, by the tea cups, so of course we had to do the same thing!  Sterling actually decided on the Mickey Sorcerer hat and Hudson on the Donal Duck hat!


 The Storybook boat ride, heading into the Whale's mouth from Pinocchio
 Who doesn't LOVE It's a Small World?!

 After a slow intro into all the fun in Fantasyland , we headed over to Tomorrowland and into Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters!

 We rode a few more rides and just walked around for a bit and got a FastPass for Star Tours.....then went to FrontierLand for the Jungle Cruise! 
 On a side note, we were so happy John David decided to go with us to DisneyLand, not only was he an awesome photographer, he was an extra pair of shoulders, arms, hands and eyes!
 and afternoon Mickey ice cream!
 After our snack, the big boys went over to the Matterhorn to wait in line, so Hudson and I decided to check out some other rides!  Here we are riding the circus train.  We could see the Matterhorn on our ride.  And then over to the Riverboat.




 Waving to the canoers!
 We also stopped by the petting zoo.  Hudson actually said, "Take a picture of me like this!"  No objections from me!
 and he climbed up here with this goat!  All of them had their names on a tag and on their collars and you better believe he asked me what every single one of their names were, and there were about 20!
We all met back up and finally rode Pirates of the Caribbean (it broke while we were in line earlier in the day) and Space Mountain, before grabbing dinner and a seat for the spectacular fireworks show!  It was the best fireworks show I have ever seen!

 a 15 hour day makes a 3 year old a little silly!
 Doesn't that face just make you want to squeeze him?!
As we left the boys were already asking when we could go back and woke up the next morning asking to go!  It doesn't get any better than that!  We will definitely spend 2 or 3 days there next time and spend a day at California Adventure Park and Carsland!  TONS of memories were definitely made on our first trip to Disney!

No comments:

Post a Comment