6.07.2012

Field Day

I'm pretty sure we could not have crammed one more thing into May if we had tried!  Moving and the end of the school year are enough, but add being out of town 3 times in there and we were SUPER BUSY!

This was Sterling's first year to participate in field day at school and he loved it.  He told me he was going to spend all of his time at Legoland, but quickly changed his mind when he saw all the other fun things there were to do!
 Who doesn't love some good bubble fun!

 Showing off his missing tooth!
 Musical Chairs



and jumprope

Soon after this I put down my camera and just enjoyed the day, but trust me when I say, there were endless activities for the kids to choose from and it turned out to be a beautiful day!  He had a blast and is already talking about next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment