7.02.2011

Baby Maylee

We braved the heat and headed to the OKC zoo first thing in the morning because we just had to see the new baby elephant, Maylee!!!!  Isn't she the cutest thing?!
 She hid between her mom and aunt most of the time, but they walked all around and the new elephant exhibit is awesome! 

Audrey, who I used to babysit, joined us for the day!  I can't believe I started babysitting her 10 years ago and now she's almost old enough to babysit my kids.  Sterling and Hudson LOVE her and she's going to be a fabulous babysitter!
Hudson was scared of the gorilla and would not take a picture here!
It was a hot day and the grizzlies were playing.  They even took a dive in the water!

There's no better way to end a hot day at the zoo then at the splash pad in the Children's Zoo

While it was a fun day, I think we'll definitely wait until the weather cools off, just a bit to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment