11.04.2010

Hudson...20 months

Whoa!  I can't believe I can say he's almost 2.  He and Sterling are soooooooooooo different in so many ways, but watching the two of them together is awesome (most days)!

What is Hudson up to?!
  • TALKING up a storm.  We can understand most everything he says, and if we don't he'll show us to make sure we do.  Some of his newest additions are: Cocoa (our cat), cracker (ca-ca), shoe, cheese (chee), thank you (tan-two), please (pees), outside, pumpkin, poo-poo and my favorite BYE-BYE with a VERY drawn out Byeeeeeeeeee
  • Picky eater...we still can't get this boy to his fruit (he won't even eat applesauce) and only a select few veggies.  We keep trying, but he's definitely not buying.
  • Likes to dance and put on a show
  • Loves to throw his OU football that plays Boomer Sooner
  • Is creative! He makes his animals talk to each other and walk around and his cars always roll around and his planes fly through the air.  He can definitely "play" by himself for short periods of time
  • Likes to color, like his Bubba, although he's not quite as good at keeping the colors on paper!
I know there are a billion things I'm forgetting because we definitely have to run around to keep up with this one.  I'm really looking forward to do the day he'll sit and watch 1 show with Sterling so I can at least unload the dishwasher!  He'll sit for about 5 minutes right now, so I guess I'll take what I can get!

And did I mention he's really loud?  I think Sterling says at least once a day, "He's hurting my ears!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment