9.20.2010

Goodbye, Frog!

We FINALLY talked Sterling into letting his frog go back into the wild.  The grasshoppers and crickets were few and far between in our yard and every time we'd go to Petsmart they were out, so it was time for him to fend for himself.  It took DAYS, maybe even weeks to convince him, but he finally decided Frog's family missed him and wanted to see him again.  We all went outside and Sterling held him tight and followed him around for a little while before finally sending him off into the woods!
I'm not sure I'm ready for this...
 But, this guy was!
After a few minutes and posing for these pictures for me, I thought he had forgotten about it....but, I overheard him singing a song, "I miss my frog," later that evening.  I'm sure there will be many more "frogs" come in and out of our house!

Goodbye, Frog!

1 comment:

  1. It was fun seeing you and seeing your little guys in person!! have a great week!

    ReplyDelete