7.20.2010

What's Cooking? Almost Lasagna

By no means am I a great cook...or even a good cook, but I can follow a recipe!  The other night I made this, Almost Lasagna!  I found the recipe at www.funnyspoon.com and it did not disappoint.  I love lasagna, but even if you buy the pre-made, frozen kind it still takes at least an hour to heat up.   Here's the recipe

Almost Lasagna
1lb ground beef
1 bag frozen cheese ravioli
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1 cup of Italian shredded cheese


  1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
  2. Meanwhile, brown ground beef. Add pasta sauce and simmer until heated through.
  3. Pour some sauce mixture in the bottom of a microwave-safe dish. Top with pasta, then add remaining sauce on top of that. Sprinkle cheese on top.
  4. Microwave for 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately. (I actually baked mine to melt the cheese since the oven was already hot heating up the bread)

I would also recommend the Funny Spoon website for other meals.  It gives pictures of 4 or 5 ingredients they recommend and then you can also search by just ingredients you have!  So great!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7/20/2010

    That looks yummy! I will have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete