5.20.2010

Nanny & Pawpaw's House

It was a busy weekend after the graduation party!  On Sunday, Bailey had Senior Day at church, then we had family pictures with the WHOLE family on my mom's side and then a birthday celebration at my grandparent's house for my cousin, Briana's 14th Birthday! 
Hudson discovered the fireman fountain and washed the rocks!  This is what Sterling LOVES/LOVED to do at Nanny & Pawpaw's
Sterling played with Rollie Pollies

My grandparents got this new bunny that was so sweet!  We all also had the task of naming him and BANDIT won!  I think it's the perfect name!
I wish I could see the look on Hudson's face!  He loved sitting in my grandpa's lap all day...and I think my grandpa loved it too!
Sterling, of course had to help Briana blow out her candles on her cake
The birthday girl!
I couldn't find Hudson and I went in the living room and found him laying in the floor, with his feet propped up on the couch playing with a plastic apple!  He was VERY happy.  He also looks VERY grown up to me in this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment